Trust us to clean your oriental rug and preserve its fine quality and color.
Dirt and other debris can collect under your oriental rug and seep into the textiles. This can dim the appearance of colors and can cause allergies as well, if the dirt builds up. Oriental Rugs need to be cleaned by a professional. Choose VIP Oriental Rug Gallery.
Here are the 7 steps we us for rug cleaning using the immersion method:
1. Deep Vacuum – we use a special vibrating vacuum machine to remove dry soil and loose dirt.
2. Dye Testing – this step is very important to protecting the color of the rug
3. Rug Cleaning – using immersion method with safe alkaline shampoo in our special pit designed for oriental fabrics, we wash each rug individually by hand (no machines).
4. Rinse – we rinse manually several times until all shampoo is removed.
5. Dry with indirect air flow, no heating to allow the rug to dry naturally.
6. Fringe – wash the fringe by hand using a neutral shampoo, never bleaching or using any hazardous chemicals.
7. Re-inspection & Final Vacuum prior to delivery.
Why Biodegradable Shampoo?
Why Biodegradable Shampoo? There is no single item in your home that children and pets come into contact with more frequently than your rugs. Many rug cleaners in the market today use chemicals and machines with very strong components and they also wash many rugs together blending allergens and dirt from multiple rugs. These chemicals have been linked to central nervous system, kidney & liver disorders whereas our biodegradable shampoos are environmentally friendly hand have no negative effects on our rives, plants, ozone or wildlife; it is non-toxic, hypo-allergenic and has no artificial fragrance making it safe and healthy for your family.
Vacuuming the rug to draw the excess dirt out.
Soaking the rug & soft scrubbing.
Washing the fringe by hand.
Fine rugs from around the world cleaning, repair, buy and sell!
GET A FREE QUOTE and personalized quota, please do not hesitate to contact us by clicking on the following link